- Bikram Recorded is a new 60, 70 or 80 minute class offered to the Tiger Dog Hot Yoga community. All Bikram Recorded classes are 60, 70 or 80 minutes long and the room is 105f degrees and 40% humidity.
- The Bikram Recorded class is a silent class
where the instruction is administered via a high end audio recording and works with minimal cues.
We recommend that students have a basic knowledge of the
Bikram Series, but also have a strong
understanding of the Tiger Dog Hot Yoga approach: Stillness, Silence,
Grace, Discipline and please move together. In essence, meditation is the
- A MINIMUM of 5 TIGER DOG HOT YOGA 60 MINUTE CLINICS (60c) OR 70 MINUTE TEACHER TAUGHT (70t) CLASSES MUST BE ATTENDED Before attending a BIKRAM RECORDED class.
- Bikram Recorded is practiced in a heated room,
which serves to warm the body allowing for deeper and safer stretching.
The heat also helps prevent injuries and rids your body of toxins while
relieving stress and tension throughout your system.
- Bikram Recorded takes the best aspects of the Bikram Series and asks the more seasoned student to be responsible for their own meditation, stillness and experience. When you remove the attachment to the teacher and the guru, the student is left with their breath, commitment to stillness and dedication to the quality of the experience they choose - personal responsibility.
Please see the Current schedule for class times.